- Cook or bake together. Have students responsible for measuring the correct amount of each ingredient
- Play card games, dice, etc.
- Create your own math flashcards then play them
- Write daily journal entries
- Complete creative writing prompts
- Read books with parents or siblings
- Write alternative endings to your favorite movie
- Create a primary resource similar to the Diary of Anne Frank - My Life in COVID-19 Quarantine
- Create a map of your hometown using cardinal directions
- Compare and Contrast the COVIID-19 Pandemic to pandemics in the past
- Create a wildlife guide for your area. What animals live near you?, What is their habitat?, What do their footprints look like?, What do they eat? etc.
- Daily temperature/weather readings to create a weather graph
- Create a calendar with the phases of the moon you observe every day
- Encourage time to play outside!
- Encourage creativity- does your student want to draw, write a song, listen to music?
- Take the opportunity to teach life skills to your children: chores, sewing, a family trade, etc
*Last Updated Tuesday, March 24th at 10:20AM*